• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Brownels mpo 1-8 $552 deal or no?

A good-quality Japanese-made scope with a decent cantilever mount for $499.00 sounds like a pretty solid deal if you like their reticle choices.

Ehh... eh... so very close to clicking the button. Decided to go home and measure some things first. Last thing I need is another scope on the pile.

I've got the 1-8 and if you're ok with SFP, it's been a good scope for me. I like the capped turrets and the reticle is useable for precision. Wish it was a little lighter, but it was not $1,500 like my PLXc. The illumination isn't insanely bright, but again it's a sub $600 scope and I don't need illumination on the SFP.

I've used it to ring steel out to 600 when it was on my 13.9" 556 and wasn't held back at all

Signed up to get another 10% off to help save on tax. Hoping it works well as it’s going on a range/back up DMR style rifle.

Oh, a myriad of issues. Poor customer service, very high prices (even with their dealer discount), and the change in their forever satisfaction guarantee. I bought a scope right before they changed the return policy. I decided that I didn't care for it, and they wouldn't honor the old policy even though I purchased it under that policy.

Oh, a myriad of issues. Poor customer service, very high prices (even with their dealer discount), and the change in their forever satisfaction guarantee. I bought a scope right before they changed the return policy. I decided that I didn't care for it, and they wouldn't honor the old policy even though I purchased it under that policy.
What's the new policy?

Used to be if returned within 30 I think they just gave you a refund, then anything after that you got credit, but it was lifetime.

No more?

ETA: This is what is one their site now.

Guaranteed. Forever.® return policy applies to the product’s original owner along with proof of purchase. Any items returned within 45 days of delivery are entitled to a refund or identical exchange. Any items returned after 45 days of delivery will be issued store credit in the form of a Brownells Gift Card.

Reactions: NHR
Terms are subject to change at any time and without notice.

As far as very high prices, compared to whom? Seriously.