• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Browning Hi power, post em

Jedi

Team AndiCapp
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Mountains
Mine is just a standard Practical, thou that may change want to get some $$ work by Yost or Williams

Had thought about a 1911 but thinking i would rather have Hi Power worked over, post ya photos and list any mods.

Things i want done
MAG safety removed
Trigger work to include reset reduction
match barrel
slide lapped etc

Re: Browning Hi power, post em

the first two pictures are the same BHP, the third is a different gun. Both built by Wayne Novak, and I have another full house build by Don Williams, but cant find a picture of that one.

hipower1.jpg

hipower2.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

Would love to post em but all of mine are at Heirloom now. I would strongly recommend sending you Hi Power to them and either have Ted or Jason take care of it for you.

Badkarma, Ted is the only one at the shop that works on BHP's, Jason does great workk on 1911's though.

Going to install a CS wide trigger and remove Mag safety, that will determine how i proceed...depends on how better trigger gets

Provided that works i,m looking @ ways to reduce trigger reset, just got to fig it out and play a lil
hoping for 50% or better reduction in reset, lots of info online

DadsBrowningHPCloseup.jpg

BHP sent to Novak for the Home Defense Package which incldudes:
New Sights: Extra wide rear and gold bead front
Reliability Package
Trigger Job
Crown Barrel
All safeties are left intact
Inspection of all Components for Serviceability
Sight-In/Test Fire (200 Rd Test for Reliability with Quality Ammo)

I love it. Slide moves like it's on rollers, trigger is smooth with a great, crisp break.

I'll play. I got this MkIII from the gunshow and picked up a set of Speagle cocobolo grips for it. It shoots lights out.
DSC00694.jpg

Its pretty much stock, it has had some trigger work done. I plan on getting the front and backstrap stippled and the whole thing teflon coated eventually.

Unfired - I'm afraid to take it out of the box

HiPowerBlue.jpg

This one shoots like a dream

HiPowerSatin.jpg

Ok here is an interesting HiPower for you guys. This is an Inglis HiPower (made by a washing machine company) WWII Browning. Made for the Chinese it had graduated sights to 500 yds.. guess you guys didnt know the Chinese could shoot 9mm's that far
smile.gif

InglisHiPower.jpg