• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Browning SA22 grade VI

Pmull153

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2022
New Hampshire
Another one on the chopping block during the fall safe clean out. Never fired, only taken out to get the stickers off and wipe down. Can send more pictures upon request.

Asking $1,625 shipped FFL to FFL. Can take a variety of payment options, prefer something with no fees/notes.

IMG_0596.jpeg
IMG_0597.jpeg
IMG_0599.jpeg
IMG_0600.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_0601.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg
IMG_0603.jpeg
IMG_0594.jpeg
IMG_0593.jpeg
IMG_0595.jpeg

I thought the maple SA-22 you had up for sale was nice, now your posting an even nicer one… if this is what you’re selling, I’m envious just thinking about what you are keeping! Wish I had the funds for this one! GLWS!

Reactions: Pmull153
I thought the maple SA-22 you had up for sale was nice, now your posting an even nicer one… if this is what you’re selling, I’m envious just thinking about what you are keeping! Wish I had the funds for this one! GLWS!
Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Reactions: Trent A
Strictly looking to sell, or open to any trades? The only thing I’d have of comparable value to trade that I think might interest you would be a Vudoo barreled action chambered by Vudoo with the proof barrel they offer in house, 18” MTU barrel profile, version/series 2, not the 360. Purchased it on here but haven’t had time to even shoot it yet, and have since upgraded already to another Vudoo with a 24” Muller barrel chambered by DIP, so don’t see myself likely using this one. Believe I paid either $1,600 or $1,650 for the BA proposed for trade, so right in the ballpark of what you have this one listed for.

Would love to get a SA-22. It was my favorite of my maternal grandpa’s guns, but it went to an older cousin when he passed, as we took turns picking one each in accordance to age. Wouldn’t be the same gun obviously, but sure would love to have one like it none the less.