• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Bruegger & Thomet M14 Suppressor

Son of Dorn

Castellan
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2019
Has anyone ever used, gazed upon, or otherwise checked them out? Always wondered if a "slip-on-and-secure-to-the-bayonet lug" suppressor was possible, like the old stabilizers designed for the M14E2, and found one on B&T's website.

Has anyone ever used, gazed upon, or otherwise checked them out? Always wondered if a "slip-on-and-secure-to-the-bayonet lug" suppressor was possible, like the old stabilizers designed for the M14E2, and found one on B&T's website.

Since it looks like they're made in Switzerland, they can't be imported to the US for civilian sales.

Since it looks like they're made in Switzerland, they can't be imported to the US for civilian sales.
Unless I'm mistaken, B&T has US manufacturers for their designs, at least some of them. B&T USA is listed as being HQ'd in Tampa, so I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask if that particular model is made here. But if they were available in the US, I don't think I'd wanna buy one without knowing how it performed and I can't find anything about 'em.

Maybe because the only country to actively use the M14 is the USA and if nobody in the USA has them... *eyeroll*

Unless I'm mistaken, B&T has US manufacturers for their designs, at least some of them. B&T USA is listed as being HQ'd in Tampa, so I suppose it couldn't hurt to ask if that particular model is made here. But if they were available in the US, I don't think I'd wanna buy one without knowing how it performed and I can't find anything about 'em.

Maybe because the only country to actively use the M14 is the USA and if nobody in the USA has them... *eyeroll*

I did a quick google search and found no sign of it being made or available in the US. Their reimagine Welrod and 3-lug 9mm can are, but not the M1A can.

I did a quick google search and found no sign of it being made or available in the US. Their reimagine Welrod and 3-lug 9mm can are, but not the M1A can.
Yeah wasn't finding anything either. Well bugger-all. It'd look derpy on the end of my M14E2 anyway but on a Mk14 clone...

But hey, at least the concept is doable and maybe B&T USA will bring 'em here one day for all us M14 owners to enjoy without having to swap our muzzle devices. Semi-related, in your searches, you didn't find anything about the HK G28-specific suppressor, did you?

Yeah wasn't finding anything either. Well bugger-all. It'd look derpy on the end of my M14E2 anyway but on a Mk14 clone...

But hey, at least the concept is doable and maybe B&T USA will bring 'em here one day for all us M14 owners to enjoy without having to swap our muzzle devices. Semi-related, in your searches, you didn't find anything about the HK G28-specific suppressor, did you?

Not that I noticed.

If you want to suppress an M1A, why not do one of the gas lock setups or something similar? That's what I am doing on my SOCOM.

Not that I noticed.

If you want to suppress an M1A, why not do one of the gas lock setups or something similar? That's what I am doing on my SOCOM.
See my prior post about not changing my muzzle device, lol. I'm content with my M14E2 exactly as it is. ;)

I was just thinking I'd wanna add a Mk14EBR clone for an updated M14 and since I always liked the classic flash hider, I was interested in something that would let me keep it or else use the similar-design HK G28 hider with the appropriate can fitted. Otherwise yeah I'll go with an SEI Vortex or some such if I get around to that. Not sure if I'd go with the gas lock setup, though. I kinda favor the look of the Army-issue EBR-RI.

Actually I was looking for the G28 can when I found that listing; I had no idea anyone had ever made a slip-over unit for the M14 and was intrigued when I saw it.