• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bruger and Thomet mount

JFK52

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2008
South Central WI
I need a Brugger and Thomet BT-21174 (part number) low profile mount for my HK-91. Any place other than DSA arms that I can purchase this item? Or am I okay doing business with DSA?

Re: Bruger and Thomet mount

i have a brugger and thomet mount that i had for my HK SR9 that i never mounted - let me check the number when i get home. If it's the one your looking for, you interested in buying it from me?

it's the low picatinny rail that fits on the receiver... I'll let you know

B&T Mounts are not easy to come by sometimes. If that is the mount you are set on...check with DSA, confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment, then place your order while you've got them on the phone. If you order and they are NOT in stock...you could be waiting a while for them to arrive from the land of Chocolate, Cheese, Great Skiing, etc.!!
wink.gif

Personally, I'd buy the MFI mount from Adam Webber at HKParts seen here:

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-Low-Profile-Scope-Mount-For-HK-Rifles-Pistol-118p762.htm

The MFI mount is very solid, lightweight, low profile (lower than the B&T) and every bit as good as the B&T mount in my experience for around $50-75 less money.

Ok, my part number is BT-21445 Picatinny Rail HK G3 Triple Rail... do you think that would fit on your HK91? I'm not familiar with the differences exactly... all i do know, is that with my SR9, my hand guard got in the way.