• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos brugger & thomet apr rifle

dave338

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2009
EU
here is my apr rifle, probably the most expensive ive ever bought

Re: brugger & thomet apr rifle

That is way cool. I had never heard of the rifle (my ignornace) so I had to look it up and actually learn something today. Also, great range set-up. I could only dream of having some place that nice to shoot. Need a detailed range report on that rifle.

this one is in 308, its bloody heavy , but accuracy wise , its the best ive ever shot , its got a very neat muzzel comp that the suppresor screws over , ive been using 110 vmax @ 3400 for foxs its very messy, best shot with vmax 110 so far is 550ish ,
its got a nice s/steel 10 round mag

I love the gun. Please tell more about it and how it shoots. And if you feel like it take more pics. People on this forum would love to see more.

tec stuff
4 groove right twist 1:11
610mm barrel
folding stock
flip up irons , very neat build in the pic rail
suppressor is the b&t sd-12809 [31db]
attached bipod
bolt 3 lug 60deg
10 round box mag s/steel
rifle 7kg +scope + supp
guarenteed barrel life 7000

pics to follow

I think in the UK, its either Fox Firearms or Viking Arms that is the main importer. They are made here in Switzerland in Canton Thun. A couple of months back there wasa review of this rifle on Target Sports UK compared to the AI 308 win. I wonder if the rifle you are using is the same one. Brugger Intended it to be used with the 190SMK ammo, their tables feature this ammo and they are loaded by Norma under their Diamond line.

ide like to see their 338 in action.

dont use viking arms and be very carefull how you spec it up, try and buy direct, or through a military contractor.

cheers
puts a smile on my face everytime she goes bang

thats because b&t used to modify the pgm and sell it on , the B&t is a more refined solution to an already great rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dave338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> its got a very neat muzzel comp that the suppresor screws over , ive been using 110 vmax @ 3400 for foxs its very messy, best shot with vmax 110 so far is 550ish ,
its got a nice s/steel 10 round mag </div></div>

Dave, could you provide some close-ups of the muzzle comp/suppressor U think? I am wondering if this is the solution AI uses for their tactical muzzle brake as well perhaps?

Here's my AI muzzle brake with opposite threading M18x1,5, same as yours?

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj171/cazorp6656/Vapen/IMG_8511.jpg