• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Brugger&Thomet TP9

DogboneS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
Cornish NH
Anyone have first hand experience with one? I'm thinking of selling my XDm9's to pick up one of these.

tp9_1.png

Re: Brugger&Thomet TP9

I got one and now just waiting for my folding stock to show up. Paperwork is back for the SBR but only place to buy the stock was from Canada. Working on getting the B&T can for it also. If you are buddy buddy with a dealer they are 750.00 at Bill Hicks LTD.

CSF

P1020748.jpg

They were made by Steyr originally as an SMG with a Steyr silencer. Imported by DSA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would you do with it....other than plink. XD's seem more practical </div></div>

SBR it and use it as a PDW with a shorty can.

Yeah DSA does but none in stock and it was cheaper in Canada

CSF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: csfirearms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got one and now just waiting for my folding stock to show up. Paperwork is back for the SBR but only place to buy the stock was from Canada. Working on getting the B&T can for it also. If you are buddy buddy with a dealer they are 750.00 at RSR

CSF</div></div>

Did you get a threaded barrel model? I checked out a youtube vid and it mentioned they come pretty packed with storage grease, was this the case with yours? I've also read they need quite a few rounds to loosen up and feed reliably. How has yours been?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DogboneS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: csfirearms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got one and now just waiting for my folding stock to show up. Paperwork is back for the SBR but only place to buy the stock was from Canada. Working on getting the B&T can for it also. If you are buddy buddy with a dealer they are 750.00 at RSR

CSF</div></div>

Did you get a threaded barrel model? I checked out a youtube vid and it mentioned they come pretty packed with storage grease, was this the case with yours? I've also read they need quite a few rounds to loosen up and feed reliably. How has yours been? </div></div>No got the standard quick detach model. Not much grease, mostly in the trigger mechanism. Second round has jammed and after that nothing so far. Been shooting only ball ammo for right now. I will use HP after 500 rounds have gone through it.

CSF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: csfirearms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah DSA does but none in stock and it was cheaper in Canada

CSF </div></div>

where in Canada did you purchase the stock? (which store?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOOL1075</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: csfirearms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah DSA does but none in stock and it was cheaper in Canada

CSF </div></div>

where in Canada did you purchase the stock? (which store?)</div></div>

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/

Just give them a call. They are a B&T distributor.

CSF