• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

buckmark ftf

aloreman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2011
orangeville pa
just picked up the buckmark i got for the wife last nite. took it out on the deck 10 mins ago to check it out. had 17 failures in 50 shots. any thoughts

Re: buckmark ftf

I would suggest removing the sight base, remove and clean the firing pin assembly and the rest of the action while your at it. Browning seems to pack them full of grease out of the factory. If you think it's the ammo, I mostly shoot Remington Yellow Jackets out of the pistol and CCI subsonic through the rifle with with good results.

I'm hoping that's your problem. Definitely one of the most reliable semiauto .22 pistols I've ever owned (been through 3 different models)and they required no diddling with extractors or magazine tweaking. Please let us know if this solves the problem.

The bent spring guide is very easy to bend when assembling or disassembling during cleaning. This happened to me already. You can bend it with your hands real easy or use a brass hammer and hammer it back into place, just tap lightly. I did this and works great. To be safe I ordered extra guides from midway for back up.

took it to the indoor range today ran a brick thru it between me and the wife without a hiccup. dam good shooter to