• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Bucks County, Pennsylvania?

punkpigpen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
PA, USA
Anyone can suggest a really cool long range shooting range in Bucks County, PA? im near the New Hope, Doylestown area. I know there's Classic Pistols but the range isnt that long.

Re: Bucks County, Pennsylvania?

There's not really much in the way of long ranges near you. There's basically only 3 ranges that I know of in this whole area that go out past 100 yards, and all of them are at least 1.5 hours away from you..

They would be:

Ontelaunee Gun Club (New Tripoli, PA) - 300 yards
New Holland Rod & Gun Club (Gap, PA) - 600 yards
Atglen Sportsman's Club (Atglen, PA) - 550 yards

Ontelaunee is certainly worth the 15-25 per year.
I just shot a 300 yard match in Jackson NJ.
Easily the nicest range I've ever been to.

Twin S is in East Greenville Pa just west of Quakertown. Pistol, Sporting Clays, and a Rifle range out to 600 yards. You can shhot from a shaded covered bench or prone from the grass in the sun.

Is Twin S still open? online phone number is not working

used to shoot there years ago, nice place

While I have my bros from PA herded up in this thread, thought I'd ask a question. Sorry not relevant to the thread but I'm coming up to hunt with my good friend again this year in Westfield.

I'm told suppressors are legal for Whitetail. Is there any peculiar restrictions or anything I'm missing??

Sorry for interrupting the thread and very much appreciate your input.

Thanks!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is Twin S still open? online phone number is not working

used to shoot there years ago, nice place </div></div>

Last I heard they were using it for high end bird hunting.
The shotgun side of that business always was their priority.

The last time I went was years ago and they'd let sumac and ragweed grow up off the longer range berms so that you either had to cut or stomp the stuff down to shoot at 400 & 500.