• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

buddy's daughter's 10/22

summitsitter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2008
Crowville, Louisiana
This thing looked like crap when he brought it to me. He said he want the action black and the stock hot pink becuase it was for his daughter. Duracoated action and barrel. Kryloned the stock the hottest pink I could find. Actually looks pretty good with the splatter.
IMG_4073.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

Re: buddy's daughter's 10/22

Hey nice work. Looks pretty sharp. I gotta go learn how to do that splatter effect for future projects.

Wow, that is a very bright Ruger. You should go over to RFC and post it there. I'm sure some of those clowns would absolutely dig that! I thought about picking up a 10/22, but I am too into the CZs. Thanks to those guys and gals on RFC, I have bought one of each caliber in the 452 American.

It'll be great camo for... for.... for... uhh.... no idea.

I'd shoot it... cause thats how I roll. Gotta save the tata(s).