• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buffalo classic

Ammo dog 2311

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2012
New york
I have an H&R buffalo classic. Want to put a new rear site on it. Anyone do this to there's ? I love this cheep 45-70. Shoots good. Any feed back on there's would be great. Thanks...

Re: Buffalo classic

i have one and i put the williams foolproof 5d sight on the back with a target aperture. helped my shooting greatly, also nice to make adjustments with the target click knobs on the side. well worth the money.

Just looked at the 5d on the net.. Can u adjust for wind ? Looks like the adjustment mech. Hangs over the receiver ? Please elaborate or a pic of the set mite help me understand.... Thanks

the sight sits right over the hammer and gives about 2" more sight radius. windage and elevation are both the same type of knob and have good solid clicks. just imagine the elevation knob turned sideways.

Thanks, I think I will give it a try. Was it easy to install ? Did you have any problems doing it ? Do you know what the click values are ?