• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Build by Randy@R&D Precision

amcwhorter

Private
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2003
After the many rifles in the SH I've drooled over built by Randy I couldn't resist to post my own.

700 action trued .308
R&D Gen II Bolt Knob
20moa base
HS PSS Stock worked over by Randy
CDI Bottom Metal
Badger FTE Brake
.299 4grove 22"

DSMAC22.jpg

DSMAC1.jpg

Re: Build by Randy@R&D Precision

Thanks SPDGG! Glass is a Leupy 4.5-14x40 M1/TMR. Yeah I'm pretty stoked about getting this to the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stockton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks SPDGG! Glass is a Leupy 4.5-14x40 M1/TMR. Yeah I'm pretty stoked about getting this to the range.</div></div> NICE !!! Thats a great scope & great mag. range. I've always been pleased with that scope. Keep us posted w/ RR

Have a great one,
FTK

congrats! Randy build awesome rifles, please post range reports, can't wait to see how it shoots!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: swarrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Randy always does an awsome Job!

What is the advantage of the .299 bore? </div></div>

Tight bore (.298 or .299) will normally give higher velocity for less powder or higher velocity with a shorter barrel.

TY Kieth! DROS is tomorrow...kickn FedEx ass if it don't show by noon!....LOL 10 suck ass days coming

You won't be disappointed. I am relatively new to bolt action rifles, and I am getting consistent .25 MOA groups at 100 yards. And you probably already know, Randy is always helpful- before AND after the sale.

Look forward to a range report. As soon as I get some time, I plan to post one.

Congrats and enjoy!

Tommy

Hornady custom match 168 ammo. Can't complain with the results of over the counter ammo. I'm sure reloading will make it better. Too happy with the stroke of this rifle when driving it. The overall balance, recoil, and solid feel of this rifle is outstanding.

shotgroup-1.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg

Randy is good people! he has helped me out on more than one occasion!