• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Build finally done.

High Desert duck

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2014
Nuevo Mèxico
So after 5 years, 10,000+ rounds, 5 barrels, countless mods. The rifle is finally complete. Budget, and availability finally met and the Foundation Centurion finished the build. So I am no longer running the most pimped out Bell and Carlson on the planet.

22 pounds.
Impact action
Bartlien 5R 28” heavy varmint (6cm currently)
Hawkins M5
Trigger tech special
Insite heathen 3 port
vortex razor gen 2 4.5x27
Seeking high rings
Foundation Centurion
Foundation ARCA rail
Atlas PSR with tactical supply.com talons

I’m kind of glad I didn’t finish it before the centurion was available the ergonomics are awesome. The genesis would have been great but the distance grip to trigger on the centurion is much better for me.

Can’t wait to put some rounds through it tomorrow.
0202F6A0-E532-4930-B3AC-4E75F4C5330B.jpeg

Shot the centurion yesterday. It was amazing. I know the recoil force is the same but the felt recoil impulse feels much better. I don’t know if it was me having a good day or the new stock, but it put down what could have been the smallest group of my life (til I yanked number 5)
6A568845-CB36-446B-95EE-E024F9884E9C.jpeg

The ergonomics of the stock are amazing although it might take me a few practice sessions to get used to the butt hook. The stock added 2.5 pounds over my bell & Carlson, and the balance is much better and the recoil much flatter.