• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Building a custom gun

FromMyColdDeadHand

40X Mafia
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2008
CO
What is your preferred procedure for building custom guns, which I assume you guys do?

I got a deal on an ACC chassis and was going to build up a gun, but before I start down that path I wanted to know how it might work. You guys have the parts or at least the companies I'm most interested in using. Plus I'm local.

I was just going to send you an email, but I looked here first and thought that others might want to know if this was an option. I didn't see any previous post, but I swear I read something about you guys doing this, maybe I read it on your wall during a visit.

thx

Easiest thing is to call Mike. I have had them build a barreled action for me, and know of many others they’ve done too. It’s also well worth the trip to just go there, since you’re local, as the guys are more than happy to walk you through numerous action/barrel offerings they have on the shelf.