• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Building my collection

sgtkeebler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2011
DFW, Texas
New Remington 700 SPS AAC-SD, still waiting on scope
Kimber Custom with my custom USMC grips
Sig Sauer P238
FN FNP 45 Tactical
Mossberg 930 w/pistol grip and ghost rings.

Re: Building my collection

That's what the floor looks like when some of us open up our safes too quickly.

You'll get there.

Well, if you ever feel you don't need that 930, let me know.
grin.gif

Nice, you've got 2 things that are on my list. How do you like the 700? I've seen a lot of folks changing out the stock for something else, never sure why.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ppppssssstt (looks around).........your bipod is on backwards </div></div>

That's just the ninja way of mounting a bi-pod. It's so the legs don't get caught on branches as you crawl through your mom's bushes.

I changed mine out because it was black and that is so last season . Green is more eco-friendly and it matches my eyes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ppppssssstt (looks around).........your bipod is on backwards </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's so your legs don't get cut as you crawl through your mom's bush. </div></div>Hahaha good ones guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ppppssssstt (looks around).........your bipod is on backwards </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's so your legs don't get cut as you crawl through your mom's bush. </div></div>Hahaha good ones guys. </div></div>

LOL editing at it's best!

No clue yet, still looking around and reading up while I save up the money for one.