• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buisness card sized grid for dope

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
I’m trying to find some buisness card sized card stock with grids printed onto them for dope cards. I have been using the small white board dry erase type but would like to just have thick paper ones with grids already on it that I can just toss when done.

I know I could print them but would be cool if there was something already that I could just order a bunch of.

My rite in the rain 3x5’s have a light grid on them

0E240AAF-4194-4790-9E22-D12876804AE3.jpeg

great idea if you get others business cards and need a way to turn them into something useful "targets" . I am more partial to lable stickers 1/4 inch ones but you could grid up anything .
1648255858708.jpeg

I've seen pre-made ones from DFAT (the reverse side of their biz card) are $5 for 30 if buying them:

The others I've seen are ones that people have just had made to order from vistaprint/officemax etc.

Reactions: Baron85
6.5sh, very close to what I’m looking for. I might just have to print some and try a few different styles then once I get the design down I can order in bulk.

they sell perforated business card sheets that go through your printer. or print on some plain card stock and cut to size.

These work well.

I drew up what I thought would work for me given the size I print and the yardage I shoot with my Air rifle and .22 LRs.
I have elevation, 5 mile wind and 10 mile wind. If it ends up being an 8 mile an hour wind, it is easy enough to take
one tenth of the ten mile an hour value and multiply it times 8. If you look at the shooting calculator link below
you will see that deflection for a 5 mph wind and ten mph wind are double. So a one mph wind is 1/10 of a 10 mph wind.

I took it to my local UPS store, and they put it on the computer and then printed it onto heavy card stock. They get
about 12 pcs per sheet. Then they put it in the paper sheer. The plastic is a hunting license holder from Walmart.
The blue bungie is in the office supply area. I add notes in the upper and lower margins like gun, barrel to scope axis
offset, ammo, etc. They are cheap enough to have them on all of my guns and they are soft so they wont damage my
guns while in the case.

That was the information that was important to me at the time.

The corrugated wood came from Lowes as did the plumbing foam.

Did I mention cheap??

Attachments

• 20200926_081632.jpg
    20200926_081632.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DOPE ON RIFLE WITH WRIST HANGER.jpg
    DOPE ON RIFLE WITH WRIST HANGER.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DOPE 2.jpg
    DOPE 2.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 69
  • LOWES WOOD DEPT.jpg
    LOWES WOOD DEPT.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 69
My UPS girl printed up a few for me to test drive and off I went....

She also prints the Bullet Pro 150 targets on thick card stock. The thicker paper makes for very crisp holes.
I recently bought a #133 Gehman scoring plug, it makes scoring fast and easy. No more wondering if I got it
or if the scoring guy miss-read it. $12.00 on evil-bay.

I'm a big fan of ease and simplicity.... That is why I have my UPS girl do it.

Attachments

• B14R first BP150 target  Sept 2021.jpg
    B14R first BP150 target Sept 2021.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20220310_232516.jpg
    20220310_232516.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 20220310_232217.jpg
    20220310_232217.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Awesome stuff guys. Thanks. Not seeing exactly what I’m wanting but ideas I can modify into what I’m wanting.

Found the printable card stock buisness cards on Amazon so going to try some testers