• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Buisness Opportunity

LARMIKE

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2009
SE USA
I have a Tool design that I want start manufacturing,but I dont have the capability. It is a very robust design,I wont get into detail here,I have had 3 made and have used them for a few years. I would like someone whom I can trust and have a good buisness relationship with. The tool can be patented. It's already in the process. If anyone here knows someone who fits this, please contact me. PM me and I will send my cell # to you. Thanks, Mike

Re: Buisness Opportunity

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bernard Wolff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does this tool do? That is a pretty vague post.
</div></div>

Well it is supposed to be. It has to do with AR type rifles. Thats all I will say at this point. I have lost alot of ideas. Dont want to lose this one. R/ Mike

LARMIKE,
check out http://www.mgwltd.com/default.html I know that they make alot of the sights we use on handguns. They do contract CNC machining. They also make sight tools and they private label for alot of the manufacturers. If I were you I would give them a call.
Best of luck.
Jack

That is why there are non-disclosure non-circumvention documents that you make people sign before chatting about business idea's.

Good luck

I have a friend who owns a decent sized manufacturing company with full CNC capability, he's honest, holds a number or NCA and NDA's with companies ranging from tool/die makers to top level race teams.

He's also a shooting enthusiast, so gun related tools are good to go with him.

Nice guy, very good reputation and very good products. PM me if you want his contact info.

I have contacted several companies, I should hear next week on some $$ amounts. So thanks to everyone, Your time and effort is Really Appreciated. R/ Mike