• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bul Armory 1911 Classic Government in 9mm

Ajsomp

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 15, 2018
    Fernandina Beach FL
    BNIB Bul Armory 1911 Classic Government in 9mm with Fiber Optic Sights. Comes with hard case and two 10 round magazines. Bought this gun when searching for a Tac Commander, and ended up finding one after this purchase. This has only been taken out of the plastic for photos.

Asking $930 shipped to your FFL of choosing. Happy to answer any questions.
    1524D25A-63BD-46D5-8E2A-E8CF4C915A0E.jpeg
    B9519A81-5B16-42AA-A468-887968F69FF1.jpeg

Last edited:
    My goodness....it's just incredible what a person gets for $950 for a Bul 1911.
    The Government model I have is absolutely the best 1911 I've ever shot. The machine work on these and the trigger are impeccable imo.
    They are so easy to shoot, disassemble, reassemble- I've never had a 1911 go back together so easy, nor have one shoot as tight a groups as my Bul. Here's 8 rounds, 7 yards hind legs shooting Sellier & Bellot 230gr fmj
    & a free ride to the top for an insanely nice 1911 for the $$
    20211103_135326.jpg

Reactions: BLEE and Ajsomp
    Where did you find the tac commander?? Exactly what im looking for.
    Iconic Arms, Oryx Arms, and GP arms are dealers and can put you on a list. I was able to get mine through iconic arms - you can give them a call and see what they have allocated to them coming in the next few weeks. I think they had at least one more tac commander and a few of the compensated tac commanders

Hard to believe this is still here.
    Bul Armory will be going up on their prices.....
    Get it while the gettin is good guys
    Yall will not be disappointed!