• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Bulldog 7.62

Re: Bulldog 7.62

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WuLitian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AWESOME! </div></div>
I will have to agree..

I'm not really comfortable or ready for the bullpup. I hear some really good things about the weight and compact size with full length barrells but it just seems out of place to me.

The trigger isn't too bad, but it definitely didn't compare to the DTA or POFs I was shooting the same day. Of course, it is a stock trigger too. If i got a better trigger, I'm sure the bullpup linkage wouldn't affect it too much.

As for the weight and balance....Weight...It's a friggin brick. Balance...Makes up for the weight!

Overall how do I like it? "It's AWESOME" I think pretty well sums it up! Anyone near SLC UT that wants to try it out is more than welcome to shoot me a message and we can meet up! Also, if you are near Denver, I'll be there in the near future too!

yep i've shot those too, they are nice, i would use it as a battle rifle if i was THAT set on a m1a, its a cool system

I've had it for about 6 months, but I've only been able to shoot it a handful of times so far.

how's it shoot? accuracy the same as a regular m1a? (i assume it would be) how's the recoil?