• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Bullet Data Pages

BryanLitz

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Just wanted to let everyone know about the new bullet data pages available from Applied Ballistics.

I only have 6 pages up so far, but I'll be adding to the list based on popular demand so let me know what bullets you'd like to see assessments for.

The pages are accessible from the Applied Ballistics homepage. You can navigate the pages with the 'Bullet Data' button at the bottom of the navigation bar (left side of the page).

-Bryan

Re: Bullet Data Pages

Brian,

I would like to see data for the Berger 22 cal 80.5 BT Fullbore.

Thanks,
Mike

How about 140gr AMAX compared to the 142 SMK you have listed? That would be interesting.

And also 168 and 175 in 308 with your 155 comparison, since they are/were the LEO / MIL standard

Thank you.

More of a hunting bullet question, but I would like to know the true BC of the Swift Scirocco line of bullets, especially in .257, .284, and .264 diameters.

Thanks.

Bryan-
These are great.

I would love to see the JLK 130gr VLD, as it looks like a fanastic bullet on paper - published BC G1 of over 0.60, but given that its only 130grs, we can get it going 100-150fps faster than the 140grs. I just don't know if I believe the BC G1, and would love to see a BC G7 on it. JLK's are expensive and tough to get, so having more data on it would be great to see before making the investment (I know you are employed by Berger, so I hope this isn't a conflict of interest :))

And more on the 123grs would be great as well. You have got the 123gr SMK done, and it would be great to see the 123gr AMax and the 123gr Scenar to compare. I KNOW the published BC G1 of .54+ on the 123gr Scenar is wrong, but I don't know how much.

Thanks very much!

Would love to see Berger release a load data manual..
smile.gif