• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullet proof vest does its job, Wife takes him down

That is fucking sad.

Now that red flag laws are becoming more and more common and pushed, take the time to REALLY think about who you can and cannot trust.

A relationship / marriage is supposed to be something of mutual trust and acceptance. That is the one "safe space" that a man should have, other than the reloading bench and the range table. If you have to hide even the smallest shit from your significant other, then there is NO reason why you should be with her in the first place.

Something to really consider.

I think we need one more thread on this... for good measure.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Heres one...
DB964762-5796-4A55-A9B1-D57A8C66343B.png

• Haha
Reactions: Houseminers
Just how shitty of a vest were they using that a fucking rimfire hurt?

Was wondering the same thing. A 22lr has 150 foot/pounds of energy. A world class punch is about 900 ft/lbs. Granted the 22 is more concentrated on a smaller area but with a plate its dispersed over a larger area. This one got me thinking....

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
My stance is that it's near impossible to trust women for the most part.
Running to the "Government" for "help" seems to just be in their DNA as freedom hating idiots.
As it does with so many "men" who should really be classified as ladyboys.

I have a pretty firm stance that any friends/relatives or such that even remotely suggest ever being willing to call "The Man" or rat out folks to "The Man" are pretty much instant persona non grata and can go lead their lives without any contact from me.

A relationship / marriage is supposed to be something of mutual trust and acceptance. That is the one "safe space" that a man should have, other than the reloading bench and the range table. If you have to hide even the smallest shit from your significant other, then there is NO reason why you should be with her in the first place.

My wife was the first woman I ever kissed,she was 18 and I was 15.
I lied about my age to her, in all these years that was the one and only time I did because of what she said to me when she found out I lied to her.
She simply said " I will ALWAYS have your back,but if I ever catch you lying to me again we're done.
Fuck,45 years later she still curls my toes and believe me I trust her with my life.
Those kind of women are hard to come by.

Running to the "Government" for "help" seems to just be in their DNA as freedom hating idiots.
As it does with so many "men" who should really be classified as ladyboys.

I have a pretty firm stance that any friends/relatives or such that even remotely suggest ever being willing to call "The Man" or rat out folks to "The Man" are pretty much instant persona non grata and can go lead their lives without any contact from me.

A Fucking Men.

I, and I think most men, at least those I choose to associate with, operate on honor, choice, and will. If I give yuo my word thats pretty much it...except in the most rare and extreme circumstance. Women operate on 'feelings' which are always conveniently changeable, to fit the situation.

That is fucking sad.

Now that red flag laws are becoming more and more common and pushed, take the time to REALLY think about who you can and cannot trust.

Interesting. Ive never found anyone, male or female, that I would feel comfortable sharing 'everything' with. There's some shit you just dont talk about.

The article stated that he " emptied the clip " . Some top notch reporting there .
So this begs a few questions .
Was the man who claimed to be protecting an asset have velcro sneakers ?
Were they shined ?
Was it possible that he was really attacked with the Phoenix Eye and not a .22 ?
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Paparock ?
Did anyone show the injured man a photo of the Phoenix Eye Master .
How old was the injured man when his parents decided to remove the coat hanger from his head ?

The article stated that he " emptied the clip " . Some top notch reporting there .
Were they shined ?
Was it possible that he was really attacked with the Phoenix Eye and not a .22 ?
How old was the injured man when his parents decided to remove the coat hanger from his head ?

Were they shined ?

Maybe a M1 chambered in .22LR? Just a thought

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Remember that one dumb fuck awhile back who let his wife or whoever shoot him in the chest with a Desert Eagle while he was holding a book against it and the bullet went right through and killed him while his kids looked on?

Reactions: Tazman
Remember that one dumb fuck awhile back who let his wife or whoever shoot him in the chest with a Desert Eagle while he was holding a book against it and the bullet went right through and killed him while his kids looked on?

But that’s some clearing the gene pool shit right there. Any smart person shoots the book first to see if it’ll stop the round BEFORE you try it yourself.

But that’s some clearing the gene pool shit right there. Any smart person shoots the book first to see if it’ll stop the round BEFORE you try it yourself.
It was a YouTube stunt in hopes to get more followers and get internet rich. Therefore, it’s not like they were smart or anything in the first place...

IIRC, the then pregnant wife recently got sentenced to prison for manslaughter over the whole thing.

. gov is retarded these days. There's no good reason why two consenting adults shouldn't be able to engage in lethal behavior. No reason anyone should have to worry with legalities when all parties accepted the risks either expressed or implied.

It was a YouTube stunt in hopes to get more followers and get internet rich. Therefore, it’s not like they were smart or anything in the first place...

IIRC, the then pregnant wife recently got sentenced to prison for manslaughter over the whole thing.

Sounds like a family of winners don't it? :rolleyes: