• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Bullet Puller Organizers

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
Please let me know if you have the RCBS cam (die type) bullet puller. The collets are a little smaller than others and I use a smaller hole diameter for those.

I printed these bullet puller organizers for a few people and they worked well. If anybody could use one PM me.
Red or black. If not specified I will ship what I have on hand. Can do custom colors on request but it might be a few dollars extra.
$20 TYD Inertia Style puller: Holds 6 of the collets and the handle. This works with all the most common inertia driven bullet pullers. Lyman, Frankford arsenal, RCBS and the knock offs of this type. This can just sit on top of the bench or be mounted to a wall via two #8 screws. To use the handle holder it needs to be mounted to a wall or side of bench as shown in the images.
$28 TYD Cam lock Style bullet puller: This will work with the most common die type bullet pullers such as Hornady, RCBS and Forester. This will hold 10 collets along with the dies and their respective components and allen key. I can add the custom labeling to the collet holder like in the image for $5 extra. You would have to include what you need them to say and in what order. Given the depth of the collet holder hole, most collets can still be identified with the factory stampings. This can just sit on top of the bench or be mounted to a wall via two #8 screws
$38 TYD Cam lock Style bullet puller with lid: This option will include a lid to cover the cam lock style pullers only. See image for how it sits on top. This can still be wall mounted or sit on the bench.

If you have any questions or other custom requests please let me know and we can figure it out. Thanks.

Other requested items:

Attachments

• Bullet Puller Forester.jpg
    Bullet Puller Forester.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Bullet puller Hornady.jpg
    Bullet puller Hornady.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 335
  • Bullet Puller RCBS.jpg
    Bullet Puller RCBS.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 292
  • Bullet Puller With cover.jpg
    Bullet Puller With cover.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Inertia Bullet Puller 1.jpg
    Inertia Bullet Puller 1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 254
  • Inertia Bullet Puller 2.jpg
    Inertia Bullet Puller 2.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!

I/m gonna PM you with a couple of items I'd like to order. BTW, if anyone is on the fence, STI 1911 Guy makes quality stuff. I have ordered a few of his items and it's top notch stuff.

Reactions: STI_1911_Guy