• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Bullet / Stag pen

Re: Bullet / Stag pen

Need any more antler
grin.gif

Nice work!

looking for antler that has hard outer layer. Most That I've seen/used has the center made up of porous or sponge like material for most of the center. That is the black that you see. I need to stabilize it with instant CA glue.

Ive made several of those as well. On one rack you can only get a few pieces that really work well. Needs to be straight and a certain diameter. And they smell AWFUL when youre turning them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SniperCJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive made several of those as well. On one rack you can only get a few pieces that really work well. Needs to be straight and a certain diameter. And they smell AWFUL when youre turning them! </div></div>

I love your 308 pens, John!! I have people ask me about them all the time. Great product!

MasterSgt - If you dont want to pay postage from Spain, send me a PM. I think I have a couple pieces of antler.