• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bulletflight L2 Question

GardDog

LT
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2009
New Orleans
Any KAC Bulletflight L2 gurus out there?

When I started using the App, I was shooting a Nightforce NXS with the NP-R1 reticle. No problems, as the App is set up to output turret clicks in MOA. I now have a scope with the Mil Scale - MPR reticle and need to have my output in 1/10th Mil adjustments. I found that you can turn on the mRad Display, so I can get my gross adjustments given in mils, but I need to figure out how it can give me the correct number of clicks needed for 1/10th mil adjustments.

I went to the KAC website and looked at their "manual" for the App, but I found nothing that helped. What am I missing?

Re: Bulletflight L2 Question

Hmm, works on mine. Did you set all four settings for metric to 'metric'?

I dunno which version you're using but mine is KAC BF military ver 3.1.0

No, I just activated the mRad button. I'll try all four. Thanks, I've been trying everything.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I just activated the mRad button. I'll try all four. Thanks, I've been trying everything. </div></div>

Did it work?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did it work? </div></div>

PM sent

FWIW - I ended up emailing KAC and I received an immediate response from a knowledgeable person. My flawed attempt resulted from not entering .1 as the value for both H-mRad and V-mRad. If you only enter .1 as the value for H-mRad, it auto-populates V-mRad incorrectly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FWIW - I ended up emailing KAC and I received an immediate response from a knowledgeable person. My flawed attempt resulted from not entering .1 as the value for both H-mRad and V-mRad. If you only enter .1 as the value for H-mRad, it auto-populates V-mRad incorrectly.

</div></div>

Oh weird! Glad you got that ironed out.