• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos BulletRidden AR10

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I had a lot of fun DuraCoat painting on this GAP AR10 in 338 Federal. This is a hog killing machine and the owner wanted something unique with the paint and he got it
smile.gif

I am liking those Talley Tactical Crossbone rings. I embellished the Xbones in blood red to fit the theme. Heck everything about this rifle is kewl.

Re: BulletRidden AR10

need some skulls and graves ...grim reaper too

When I first looked at it I thought someone had painted red flowers on it. When I enlarged the picture and seen the bullet holes and I had a whole new perspective of the gun. Good job on the paint scheme.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I first looked at it I thought someone had painted red flowers on it. When I enlarged the picture and seen the bullet holes and I had a whole new perspective of the gun. Good job on the paint scheme. </div></div>

LOL make one with perty yellow dasies.

Honestly, That is one badass paint job.

Very original.. Very different, way cool for you Sir.. I love seeing nice examples of thinking out of the box..

Great job..

link

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I first looked at it I thought someone had painted red flowers on it. When I enlarged the picture and seen the bullet holes and I had a whole new perspective of the gun. Good job on the paint scheme. </div></div>

LOL! Glad I wasn't the only one......

Looked a lot better once I got past that misunderstanding!

I really ought to start wearing glasses!!

I thought I was helping out by naming it BulletRidden AR10 hahahahaha. I like different too and also like folks who will paint up their rifles however the heck they like. TucsonDave is one of those guys and his paint worx are fun to paint.

Excellent job. Looks awesome. How many hours did that take, or should I ask days?

Work spread out over a week or so a bit at a time