• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Bullet Clean Out **Updated**

Rockdoc173

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Florida
    Time to download some unneeded stuff. The table is pretty self explanatory as far as what's available and the prices which were pulled from MidwayUSA. Most are partial boxes, some are still sealed. If you want a bunch of stuff let me know, we'll work something out.
    You pay PP fees. No trades. Have questions? Just message me.

Updated table of what's still available as of 01/24
    A2085FCD-05F6-4BAA-97D4-A27EB4FCE53E.png

tempImagezsrW27.jpg

tempImagelJma8N.jpg

tempImagea7yT9d.jpg

tempImageKq8xfl.jpg

Last edited:
    Ill take the 95 LOADED 7mm Atip, I can use them for breaking in my barrel. Please pm payment info etc.
    EDIT: Noticed you are selling in lots, let me know if you decide to split them up.

I'm opening it up to individual sales, but every individual item will have a $5 shipping charge added which basically splits it between us. So, if you buy one box of something you pay $5 for shipping, if you buy 10 boxes of something you still pay $5. That work for ya?

I'm opening it up to individual sales, but every individual item will have a $5 shipping charge added which basically splits it between us. So, if you buy one box of something you pay $5 for shipping, if you buy 10 boxes of something you still pay $5. That work for ya?
    As mentioned Ill take the 95 7mm atips can you please send me the payment info!