• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullets and Powder Update

Mk4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2002
High Plains of Texas
As of this PM, there is 8# jugs of Varget shown to be available at T&T Reloading.

T&T Reloading

Also, I have just ordered some 168 AMAX in 100 ct. boxes from Lock, Stock and Barrel.

Lock, Stock and Barrel

Mr. Moderator, you might consider putting up a sticky in the Reloading section just for the purpose of posting availability of reloading components.

Re: Bullets and Powder Update

Did you call T&T? Just wondering since they don't appear to list whether or not something is available on the site itself. I was also able to add 215M and 210M primers to my cart...

No, I didn't.

Did a search for some Reloader powders and they showed not to be in stock (or maybe they don't carry them?). I did take the Varget to the shopping cart and it showed to be there.

Hopefully what was showing was available.

Give them a call tomorrow.

Their website definitely isn't up to date. I placed an order last week for powder and primers, and it all went through fine. I got an email the next day saying it was cancelled because everything was out of stock. I hope you're right and they do have that stuff in stock, but I wouldn't hold my breath...