• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullets.com

sjoliat

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2014
NE Ohio
Haven't seen anything about this posted anywhere here. Bullets.com is going out of business, and are running some very enticing discounts. Was able to get .308 185 Juggs for <$32/100, though they appear to be gone now. A lot of others still in stock as of right now.

Reactions: Badfinger
Hey thanks for the heads up on this! Just got a pretty good deal on Redding dies that I have been looking for.

Haven't seen anything about this posted anywhere here. Bullets.com is going out of business, and are running some very enticing discounts. Was able to get .308 185 Juggs for <$32/100, though they appear to be gone now. A lot of others still in stock as of right now.

Not surprising actually; their pricing was pretty high compared to many others. Still, sorry to see another vendor shutter their doors (figuratively speaking).

That sucks I got good deals on 300 Mag norma brass and 308 lapua brass.

Too bad, I just purchased some bullets they're already out of .308 Lapua brass.

Did you get an email confirmation or an order #? I placed an order this morning but I don't have any confirmation that it went through.

Did you get an email confirmation or an order #? I placed an order this morning but I don't have any confirmation that it went through.
I ordered last night and got a email confirmation shortly after I ordered.

I had ordered a bunch of bullets on Monday, received an email confirmation shortly thereafter, but received a follow-up email the next day (Tuesday) indicating they were low or out of stock on certain items I had ordered and my ordered was adjusted accordingly.

Their website is not updated live for stock, so it is possible to order items or quantities that they may not have in, or sufficient, stock.

At least they charged and shipped what they could rather than cancel my order. It ended up being about 1/4 of what I ordered though.

I ordered Monday as well, got an email confirmation fairly quickly. The first of the two packages arrived yesterday, but UPS decided to send the second box off to tour the countryside a bit. Oh well..

Not surprising actually; their pricing was pretty high compared to many others. Still, sorry to see another vendor shutter their doors (figuratively speaking).

Not surprised in the least. Their prices were so high on average (and charged retarded shipping ontop of it) that they were a total last resort vendor.

Bye Felicia.

So what suppliers are you guys using? They had some of the best prices on Berger bullets and I thought $9.95 flat rate shipping was fair.

some good prices there. I might order some odds and ends. I'm sure if you order something you'll get it. bullets.com is owned by the same guy that owns March optics and Grizzly woodworking tools.

Definitely some great prices now - snagged some 338 bergers and I'm contemplating picking up a set of redding dies.