• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullets from the Bible! - Shoot better, Live better.

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    Hello folks, My name is Greg Dykstra, President of Primal Rights, Inc. (www.primalrights.com) I've been pursuing the discipline of precision rifle for my entire adult life. I have a body of work going back in the industry over 15 years, which seems a blink of an eye looking back on it. Long before precision rifles were as trendy and "cool" as they are now. I encourage you to head to the library section of our website and peruse the articles I've written over the years, as that will give you some basic idea of my experience and direction. During this past Christmas, we were blessed to find many of you participating in our Competition Primer Seater Christmas give-away efforts. The number of people that came in support of Jesus was very impactful. In keeping with that message, we've begun a new program for 2021 which I think some of you may enjoy, and I'd like to share that with you.

Starting on Jan 1, 2021 my good friend and biblical mentor Daniel Dalton of Primal Finish (www.primalfinish.com) and I began Bullets from the Bible. It is a faith-based program streamed live on instagram (@primalrights) each morning during the week. Daniel is a preacher, full time, and does outstanding cerakote work on the side. The covid era has made in-person training difficult for some, and while we did always enjoy the classes we put on... it is time to evolve. The training we used to offer for $500-$1000 per 2-day session is now being given to you, for free! All you need to do is tune in, grab your rifle, and follow along. We will lay out the building blocks of an unshakable foundation of skillsets which can help you perform honest shots, every time you approach your rifle. Yes, the production quality of an instagram live stream leaves a lot to be desired, but if you can look past that... the training you can receive is assured to help you in becoming the rifleman, and the person, you always wanted to be! We also have a mentorship program which is in "beta" right now, that you can also call me to discuss if you'd like some more individualized instruction.

Each episode begins on instagram at 7am Mountain time, and is subsequently saved to IGTV as well as uploaded to our youtube channel for later viewing. If you're interested, please subscribe and use the bell icon to turn on notifications wherever you prefer to watch! Please do share it with your friends as well. Viewership is the only thing that will keep this alive, so every person you send it to or forum you post it on will help! We'll use this thread to update when a new episode goes up. I'll embed the first couple weeks of the series here and will make a new post as each is uploaded. Feel free to ask questions and engage! I'd love to help each and every one of you become better!

Timing must come from within. Pressing a trigger has significantly more variables at play that most people realize. How to press, when to press, what thoughts to have in your mind, what breathing is taking place, how much force to apply... etc. It's nearly without limit the number of things that must be accounted for at that split second moment the trigger is pressed.

Instagram isn't well thought of here on the Hide. Ya might want to find a better platform for the masses to view your ministry. I appreciate the work you are doing, it's just the platform that most of us will have issues with. Good luck and God Bless!

Reactions: 308pirate
    Instagram isn't well thought of here on the Hide. Ya might want to find a better platform for the masses to view your ministry. I appreciate the work you are doing, it's just the platform that most of us will have issues with. Good luck and God Bless!
    Snipershide is on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/shlowlight

There isn't a single suitable live-streaming platform that isn't anti-gun...

The episodes are subsequently uploaded to youtube. They too are anti-gun. Every single service that is available to us, is anti-gun. Every single service that starts up which is PRO-GUN, none of you go and use because you can't get any attention there, because no one is there. lol

I will have live streaming in house pretty soon.

We have a SH App coming, it includes live streaming build into the App very FB like

It should be coming pretty quick, much of the changes we recently made were to build the foundation for a FB like community where we host our own services and not use hostile 3rd party apps

I was thinking of doing a weekly show, might be worth adding some in

I will have live streaming in house pretty soon.

We have a SH App coming, it includes live streaming build into the App very FB like

It should be coming pretty quick, much of the changes we recently made were to build the foundation for a FB like community where we host our own services and not use hostile 3rd party apps

I was thinking of doing a weekly show, might be worth adding some in

That's great. Will this be free or part of the supporters venue?

Bullets from the Bible - 1/26/2021 - Your Personal Supercomputer

You carry a massive power within you. A miracle granted from God. Don’t squander it. Use it! If you can allow your subconscious mind to control your manipulation of a rifle, you can achieve a purity that can product honest shots every single time you approach that rifle.

Bullets from the Bible - 1/27/2021 - Supercomputer Programming 101

Emotionally charged purity of thought and action. We can think our way to success in anything. Successful deployment of a rifle certainly qualifies.

Bullets from the Bible - 1/28/2021 - Culminating Event

The amount of variables at play just as the trigger breaks can be overwhelming. We must make our observance and response to those variables as fast and as effortless as possible. We do that with repetition and our subconscious mind. Calling on our mind to provide a heightened and more alert state can slow our observance of time and allow those variables to be dealt with more easily.

Bullets from the Bible - 1/29/2021 - Follow Through & Self Diagnosis

You must pay attention to what you see through the rifle scope during recoil. It’s the only way you can gain insight to whether your interface with the rifle is pure. The information that you can gather during that tiny window of time will determine whether you can improve as a shooter.

Reactions: wigwamitus
    Bullets from the Bible - 2/3/2021 - Putting it all Together

All the fundamentals come together to form an unshakable foundation of truth. If you hold yourself accountable during these training cycles, you will experience growth as a shooter which you’ve never known before.

Bullets from the Bible - 2/4/2021 - Guided Cycles #1

It always helps to have someone else to hold you accountable. Another pair of eyes to detect the wasted effort and movement. A helper to keep you focused. Embrace this and find people that will hold you accountable.

Bullets from the Bible - 2/10/2021 - Where to Mount

The location you make contact with the rifle is very important. There is no right, but what is right for you and your body type.

BFTB - 2/12/2021 - It’s So Expensive

The truth does not have a financial consideration. You can keep the truth in your mind... or falsehood. Both can not occupy your mind at the same time. Which are you going to choose?

BFTB - 2/17/2021 - Think Average, Be Average

Stop comparing yourself and what you do with others. Instead compare against who you were yesterday and who you’d like to be tomorrow.

BFTB - 2/18/2021 - Work Within Your Budget

Don’t live outside your means. Let your progression as a shooter dictate your choices. Set goals for the attainment of the gear you desire and use that motivation to improve your life.

BFTB - 2/19/2021 - Simplify Your Life

Keep the clutter out of your life. Decide to be excellent at something. Press your will against it. Use the specialized knowledge you gain along the way to help others.

BFTB - 2/22/2021 - Cartridge Selection : 1

Choose your cartridge to fit your application. Let the data guide you and look to people you trust that have experience to help make sense of the data.

BFTB - 2/23/2021 - Cartridge Selection :2

Action, bottom metal, and magazine compatibility is a major factor in cartridge selection. Some actions will struggle with certain cases, and you should have that planned out in advance of you build.

BFTB - 2/24/2021 - Cartridge Selection :3

Cost of servicing cartridges can be a big factor for some. It’s important to consider all of the variables before anchoring into your choice to ensure you can actually afford it.

BFTB - 2/25/2021 - Cartridge Selection :4

The configuration of the static powder column is very important when considering cartridge choice. Some cases will be inherently finicky, while others inherently forgiving.

BFTB - 3/1/2021 - Exotic Materials

Having a rifle totally built out with the most exotic components can really help you complete your objectives. Especially if those objectives are hard to get to!

BFTB - 3/3/2021 - Atmospheric Sensors

If you don’t already own a Kestrel weather meter... you really should go buy one. They are an indispensable tool in our pursuit of long range precision and accuracy.

BFTB - 3/4/2021 - Laser Range Finders

You need a laser range finder. Which one you need will be determined by the distances you shoot, target sizes, conditions, and the kind of communication and experiences you want to have. Don’t shortcut yourself by buying a unit that won’t meet your needs.

BFTB - 3/5/2021 - Ballistic Computers

The ability to compute a firing solution is probably the most impactful thing that modern technology has brought to precision rifle shooters. Without it, first round hits on distant targets would be significantly harder.

BFTB - 3/8/2021 - Student of the Discipline :1

Being a student of the discipline requires truth, sacrifice, effort, and steadfast resolve. This week we will discuss how you can achieve exactly that.

BFTB - 3/9/2021 Student of the Discipline :2

Be willing to let go of the things that aren’t serving your mission. Focus your resources on the discipline that matters most to you and let the others be sacrificed on the altar of your chosen discipline.

BFTB - 3/10/2021 - Student of the Discipline :3

Do not attempt to gain false authority. You must stay truthful to yourself and to the discipline. Do it not, and all those that hear your words will suffer. You will suffer.

BFTB - 3/11/2021 - Student of the Discipline :4

You must know yourself with selfish certainty. You can know yourself better than anyone else, as long as you stay true to the things that define you. Nothing can move you negatively if you resolve to loving yourself and cultivating the most desirable traits within you.

BFTB - 3/12/2021 - Student of the Discipline :5

Pick up your light and your rifle and push into the darkness. The unknown should fear YOU! You should not fear the unknown. The truth is there, hidden from you, until you go in search of it. Do not squander your gifts. Put them to use in the pursuit of your discipline. Along the way, you’ll have many opportunities to help people. You need not search for those people. They’ll be placed in your path if you are worthy. Focus on being worthy.

BFTB - 3/15/2021 - Temporary Defeat vs Permanent Failure

Learn from your temporary defeat. Resolve to succeed and not let that defeat turn to permanent failure. Allow God to guide you in times of frustration. Ask for that guidance and be always alert for the positive opportunity that will accompany every temporary defeat.

BFTB - 3/16/2021 - Intelligent Plans

No one owes you anything. If you want your life to deliver up the experience you desire, you had better set to work laying intelligent plans and work diligently on them.

I am beyond the illusory concept of "redemption".
    downloadfile-3.gif

BFTB - 3/17/2021 - Instant Gratification

Exercise your patience to the highest degree possible in situations that you are least likely to be patient. Work on that skill in times of plenty so that in times of famine you’ll be familiar with its application.

BFTB - 3/18/2021 - They are people

Show courtesy and grace to people you deal with at the companies you purchase from. They may be going through a tough time. You might be the only one to lift their spirits that day. Seize the opportunity to spread some light.