• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories BulletSeeker 17S Adapter

Solscud007

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Henderson, NV
I had adapter plates made for the BulletSeeker chronograph so you can use almost any 17S compatible mount. I used the RRS BTC-PRO so it can grab picatinny and ARCA rails.

Edit: this won’t fit the Magpul rail grabber. I tried. Not unless you modify the rail grabber.

IMG_5226.JPG
IMG_5229.jpgIMG_5231.JPGIMG_5225.JPG

You get the adapter and a threaded picatinny rail for attaching to a tabletop tripod.
image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg

17S adapter plate and pic rail is $65 shipped in the US. PM me if you want one. They come with longer screws to attach to the BulletSeeker.

Last edited:
Who have you this adaptor file? I’m assuming the guys at longshots camera? That’s identical to the one I made for them to toss around. If you want the file that uses the original hardware for the unit let me know.

I’ll send it over!

Who have you this adaptor file? I’m assuming the guys at longshots camera? That’s identical to the one I made for them to toss around. If you want the file that uses the original hardware for the unit let me know.

I’ll send it over!
I don’t understand what you are saying. I had these made. So I don’t need a file.