• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bulletseeker Mach 4 doppler chrono

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    Previously Longseeker radars were limited to Air and rimfire the Mach4 model seems to be centerfire oriented weapon mounted radar developed and manufactured in Europe. The price point in Europe is similar to Labradar , but considering you cant really buy Labradar till summer or autmn ,this is a moot point.

Bulletseeker Mach 4

Currently, the most advanced ballistic radar for measuring missile velocity is based on the Hi-Tech SIR chip operating at 120 GHz.
    The high frequency, many times the frequency of competing products, allows for more reliable and accurate projectile detection, and Bulletseekers do not have a problem even with bulk projectiles. Thanks to its compact design, it can be mounted on a weapon and innovative technology allows it to be used in tunnel shooting ranges, where other products fail.

• Unique compact design
    • Radio working band 120 GHz
    • Weight only 190g
    • Integrated Picatinny adapter
    • No need to set the measurement direction
    • Measurable speed up to 1200 m/s
    • Bulk projectile detection ?(full auto?)
    • Connection to a mobile phone
    • Development, production and support in Europe
    • Operating time up to 6 hours
    1-lrs.png

1650113943622.png

Last edited:
    I am working on getting some for my store/workshop , it looks right if it works as advertised it might just make Labradar obsolete
    In US you could end up with prices around 600-650$ while here in Europe it looks like they will be at 800Eur or so

Last edited:
    Labrador is an order of magnitude more accurate, 0.1%!
    Its supposed to at least as accurate as Labradar , but yes info so far is sparse and poorly written, its early days expect some comparative tests in the coming weeks.

No problem with table jump apparently. Just got my Labradar (after years of custom mounts to finally geting the MS-V3 useable with suppressors / pistols), off to the range this weekend. I am going to drill a hole in my shooting table for
    the tripod center column to locate relative to the muzzle.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

If sales start next month, is it possible to know who the authorized retailers are so I'll know where to keep an eye?

Is the app available for download, i would like to a take a look before dropping some coin on the table?

Is the app available for download, i would like to a take a look before dropping some coin on the table?
    Application should be available on Google play until end of week. Now it is in approval proces and last check for new version with some new functions. I can send App directly to you now.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Application should be available on Google play until end of week. Now it is in approval proces and last check for new version with some new functions. I can send App directly to you now.
    Thank you, If its going to be on Google Play in the next week or so, I can wait until then.

Does this one use Doppler? Is there a inertial trigger or does it trigger from sound?

I’d love to order but I can only imagine if there’s any problem with it customer service/warranty may be a nightmare. There’s only one video on YT and it’s in Czech on an air soft rifle.
    Anyone have any Real experience with the company or one of these.

When will iPhone app be available?

When will this be available at US retailer(s)?

Reactions: The boy
    How far can it track a projectile?
    What is the expected lifespan of the unit in shots fired? (delicate electronics tend to not have infinite life under recoil).

I’d love to order but I can only imagine if there’s any problem with it customer service/warranty may be a nightmare. There’s only one video on YT and it’s in Czech on an air soft rifle.
    Anyone have any Real experience with the company or one of these.
    I have published some video from test on FB. Bulletseeker Mach 4 is testing a long time in a few countries including Canada and problems for recoil is not happened.

Hell yeah. Thanks for posting the video. This is potentially the most exciting thing since sliced bread in the personal chrono department that I’m aware of, especially if the app is easy to use, it works as shown consistently and if can be used with Apple.

So… it doesn’t have to be mounted to the firearm?
    And if firearm mounted, I’m thinking above the scope would be great as the projectile passes through the line of sight?
    Is there an on-board display?

And if firearm mounted, I’m thinking above the scope would be great as the projectile passes through the line of sight?
    No display. Goes to your phone and currently looks like Android only.

Hell yeah. Thanks for posting the video. This is potentially the most exciting thing since sliced bread in the personal chrono department that I’m aware of, especially if the app is easy to use, it works as shown consistently and if can be used with Apple.
    New version of the application is in final testing and should be publish in one week. Version for iOS should be issued at the same time.

Reactions: db2000
    Can be on the stand close muzzle. Beam angle is 20 degrees from the axis and measure range is 100-150 cm. Position for working properly is depend on it.

Reactions: obx22
    What ranges will it measure ? Is it a fixed distance or is it user adjustable ?

Looks excellent. Any export restrictions to certain countries ?

Reactions: HARDMAN