• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bump vs Full Length Sizing

you're joking right?

He’s so emotionally entangled with being called out on his shit that he’s saw something tiny in a video and jumped on it without context.

He also refuses to accept the fact that many top shooters in other disciplines (even the two in that video) have “over simplified” the reloading process because they have figured out what works and what doesn’t.

Go around and ask some of those guys if they touch their primer pockets or sort brass.

He’s got enough gold medals on the wall to know.

Reactions: 338dude
He’s so emotionally entangled with being called out on his shit that he’s saw something tiny in a video and jumped on it without context.

He also refuses to accept the fact that many top shooters in other disciplines (even the two in that video) have “over simplified” the reloading process because they have figured out what works and what doesn’t.

Go around and ask some of those guys if they touch their primer pockets or sort brass.
don't worry i know exactly who he is. he PM'd me just to tell me that you're his personal stalker and just out to get him and make derogatory remarks on any post he makes
Don’t bother.
See my signature.
Also, this...

oh i'm well aware. he's gotten into arguments with me before but he's too dumb to remember as soon as the next person tells him his ideas are stupid

don't worry i know exactly who he is. he PM'd me just to tell me that you're his personal stalker and just out to get him and make derogatory remarks on any post he makes

oh i'm well aware. he's gotten into arguments with me before but he's too dumb to remember as soon as the next person tells him his ideas are stupid

Guess he’s kinda half right. I “stalk” anyone here who puts out bad info.

• Haha
Reactions: b6graham
I've learnt that everyone has a different loading (or reloading) technique. None are wrong, and none are right.

If you shoot f-class your reloading will be different to hunting. Hunters need it to feed from a magazine every single time. They need the ability to eject a live round, and potentially be "water / air tight". (Lip crimp in canalure groove for example).

My reloading for ELR and PRS differ, as do my hunting loads. My method is also different to other PRS shooters, but we all smash steel. Think NASCAR. Bunch of different car makers on the line, completely different approaches to chassis, engine, gbox, brakes, etc.. but all lap incredibly Close times to each other. Pit stop strategy is also different.

Reloading. It's NASCAR for shooters.

I was tought to full length resize everytime when I started reloading so that's how I do it.

Reactions: 338dude