• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Burger Kings man boob burger is just the thing.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
So you head to Burger King to eat a new delicious dog food burger, since the "impossible Whopper" recipe is similar to dog food or maybe rodent pellets from Purina blended with female hormones so that the last of your quickly fading manliness can be purged and you can finish your transition to one of the many genders recognized in your fem-loser world.

If you eat four servings of Whopper a day, you have enough estrogen for a birth control pill. It's like going to Planned Parenthood only with fries

I think Victoria's Secret is going to make a moob holder next spring, your new veggie boobs won't sag as fast if you wear one.

Well, after people cried and complained to get all those fillers and artificial flavors out of the patties, they had to do something with them. They made a burger that is nothing but filler and artificial flavor. Genius marketing.

If you don't read the article, let this excerpt soak in for a minute. Soy boys indeed.

"Now, let’s compare the estrogen hormone in an impossible whopper to the whopper made from hormone implanted beef. The impossible whopper has 44 mg of estrogen and the whopper has 2.5 ng of estrogen. Now let me refresh your metric system. There are 1 million nanograms (ng) in one milligram (mg). That means an impossible whopper has 18 million times as much estrogen as a regular whopper. Just six glasses of soy milk per day has enough estrogen to grow boobs on a male. That’s the equivalent of eating four impossible whoppers per day. You would have to eat 880 pounds of beef from an implanted steer to equal the amount of estrogen in one birth control pill."

Sorry, but this is old news about soy beans and estrogen. Odd that this is an issue but no one is wound up about soy based baby formulas.

Reactions: deersniper
Haven't had the new Whopper (and never will) but tried one of the Beyond Meat burgers from grocery store just out of curiosity. Two patties that didn't look very appealing frozen and looked just like canned dog food when thawed. However when cooked they did look/have texture like meat burgers and didn't taste half bad but I only ate one and tossed the second just given the whole idea/calories.

Estrogen and testosterone are both carcinogenic so adding more of either to the body increases the risk of cancer. That is the reason for the warning associated with hormone treatments.

You just can't make this shit up, can you?? Glad I don't eat or drink any of these soy based products mentioned. EL natural meat for this guy. Mac

Sorry, but this is old news about soy beans and estrogen. Odd that this is an issue but no one is wound up about soy based baby formulas.

Not only willit make you grow tits, it will make you gonads shrink. Maybe thats what Joe Biden eats?