• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buried Mom yesterday......

Tripwire

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2006
VA
Stranger things have happened to me, but at the moment, I really can't remember when.......

Re: Buried Mom yesterday......

Im sorry to hear, I lost my Dad a couple of years ago. I'm blessed to still have my Mom around. Prayers for strength for you bro. It is a hard time to go through.

I am sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the grief of losing my own mother. Thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

Prayers up for you and yours Tripwire.

Condolences to you and yours. My GF just lost her dad Sat am and it's tough for everyone. Patience goes a long way right now.

I put my best friend in the ground yesterday too. My blessings and prayers to you brother.

Chase

I lost my dad 2 years ago. I can promise you only one thing. The sun will shine for you again, but it will take some time. At times, I still bask in the grief. God Bless you and your family.

Condolences appreciated, thank you.

That she had a good last few days, and with sound mind, was able to call the family together last week to plan her last wishes, and to prepare us for her passing, was nothing short of a blessing.

A true Matriarch right to the very end......

No rest for the weary though, and to at least try to get Dad's mind on something else, we went and spent the day today at my aunt's putting her dock and boat lift out...if only to prove that Life does indeed go on.

The water was a bit cold still for swimming, so the kids, big and small alike, launched the kayaks instead when we were done.

Mom wouldn't have had it any other way...........

dock1.jpg

dock2.jpg

dock3.jpg

dock4.jpg

dock6.jpg

My biggest fear is the loss you just went through. God Bless...