• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buried under virus news...new docs prove FBI knew Russian collusion story was Russian disinformation.

theLBC

Shiftless
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    They knew the whole time it was a hoax.
    Of course, these new revelations are buried under virus news.

https://saraacarter.com/fbis-centra...information-declassified-ig-footnotes-reveal/

Partially declassified footnotes from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s FBI report reveal that the most ‘central and essential’ evidence to justify surveillance of short term Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page was based on Russian disinformation, according to newly declassified footnotes.

the russians wanted clinton to win.

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...velations-showing-fbi-never-really-had-russia

Here are 13 of the most important revelations that undercut the FBI’s predicate for opening an investigation targeting the Trump campaign in July 2016, for obtaining a year’s worth of FISA warrants to spy on former campaign adviser Carter Page and for seeking a special prosecutor, Robert Mueller, to take over and extend the probe.

1.) The FBI possessed information dating to 2015 in Steele’s intelligence (Delta) file warning that he might be the victim of Russian disinformation through his contacts with Vladimir Putin-connected oligarchs. By 2017, the FBI was warned specific false information in Steele's dossier was planted by Russian intelligence, according to the declassified notes that became public from Michael Horowitz’s report.

2.) Senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr warned the FBI in August 2016 that Steele held an extreme bias against Trump (he was “desperate" to defeat Trump) and that his information was likely uncorroborated raw intelligence.

3.) Steele’s work on the dossier was funded by Trump’s rival in the election, Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and the Democratic Party, through their opposition research firm, Fusion GPS. Ohr warned the FBI in August 2016 that Steele’s work was connected to the Clinton campaign in some way.

4.) Steele told a State Department official in October 2016, 10 days before the FISA warrants were first secured, that he had leaked to the news media and had an election day deadline for making public the information he had shared with the FBI as a confidential human source.

5.) Steele was fired Nov. 1, 2016 for violating his confidential human source agreement by leaking to the news media.

6.) Information Steele provided to the government was proven, before the FISA warrants were granted, to be false and inaccurate. Specifically, he told State official Kathleen Kavalec in early October 2016 that he believed Russia was funding its hacking operations through its consulate in Miami. The Russians did not have a consulate in Miami, Kavalec reported in her notes.

7.) Steele was caught in October 2016 peddling a false internet rumor also being spread by a lawyer for the Democratic National Committee and a liberal reporter. That rumor claimed Trump and Putin might be communicating through mysterious computer pings at a server tied to Russia’s Alfa Bank. The rumor was dismissed by the FBI as false.

8.) The FBI falsely declared to the FISA court it had corroborated the evidence in Steele’s dossier used in the search warrant application, including that Carter Page had met with two senior Russians in Moscow in summer 2016. In fact, the Page meetings were never corroborated and a spreadsheet that reviewed every statement in the Steele dossier found most were either inaccurate, uncorroborated or information easily found on the Internet.

9.) The FBI interviewed Steele’s primary sub-source in January 2017, who claimed much of the information attributed to him was not accurate, exaggerated or rumor.

10.) The FBI possessed statements of innocence from Page collected by an undercover informer in August and October 2016, including that Page denied meeting with the two Russians and did not play a role in changing a GOP platform position on Ukraine during the Trump nominating convention. The statements undercut two primary allegations made by the FBI in seeking the FISA warrants.

11.) The CIA alerted the FBI that Page was a friendly U.S. asset who had assisted the Agency on Russia matters and was not a stooge for the Russian government. The FBI altered a document to hide this revelation.

12.) The FBI possessed exculpatory statements made by Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos in which he told an undercover informer he and the Trump campaign were not involved in the Russian hacking of Clinton’s emails and considered such activity to be “illegal.” The FBI originally opened the probe of Trump campaign on suspicion Papadopoulos was somehow involved in the hacking.

13.) The FBI concluded in January 2017 that Trump national security adviser Mike Flynn was not being deceptive in his interviews with agents and likely suffered from a faulty memory and was not operating as an agent for Russia.

There are many more revelations that expose flaws, lies and misconduct in the creation of a false Russia collusion narrative. But these 13 alone help explain why Barr made such a sweeping statement last week.

They also likely explain a statement made years earlier in text messages between two key FBI employees, when lead Russia case Agent Peter Strzok texted his lawyer and paramour Lisa Page in May 2017 that there was “there's no big there there” in the Russia probe.

Yep, already knew that, what are they doing about it? Hopefully something finally. I saw something about in the White House news letter. I am sure any hard core leftist would refer to it as "fake news," evidence be damned. There is no point in explaining things to most people. Everything they "know" is based on what they want to believe.

Feeling sleepy...

Nothing will happen with this.

Nothing.

Except for, trump cost "10s of thousands of lives".

Reactions: Yasherka
    i know most folks think nothing will happen. i don't think durham would still be working on this if everyone was going to get off.
    i might be wrong. hope not.

FBI covering their bases so its not Russian collussion but a Russian disinfo ,any one buying that,now Russians are at fault even for a smear dosier made by a washed up ex-brit spy for Clinton campaign.

Old news.
    Any bets on if any will be held to account?

R
    As a matter of fact, in less than two weeks, I get a gun and don’t have to buy my friend DAve $1,000 worth of bacon... and don’t have to put a picture of myself on SH wearing a dress...

No indictments by May 1... I win the bet that I really wanted to lose.

Sirhr

As a matter of fact, in less than two weeks, I get a gun and don’t have to buy my friend DAve $1,000 worth of bacon... and don’t have to put a picture of myself on SH wearing a dress...

Sirhr

I wouldn't take the bet there would be indictments 1 May 2021.... wouldn't even consider buying the dress to wear or the camera to take the pic, until 2 May. And then it just be a passing thought, just sayin.
    ?

Sirhr
    I made a bet that I'd wear a dress to all of the rest of the matches attended this year.
    I'm confident I'll be in pants.

R

It's just an update...FBI will be held accountable real soon now. I just saw something, something from Durham...

fbi is a diseased jok
    imageproxy.jpeg

What the fuck is wrong with you? I know the Hide was down for a few hours, but fuck man. Jeeeeeeez

• Haha
    Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Yep, already knew that, what are they doing about it? Hopefully something finally. I saw something about in the White House news letter. I am sure any hard core leftist would refer to it as "fake news," evidence be damned. There is no point in explaining things to most people. Everything they "know" is based on what they want to believe.
    So true. I see a lot of the right here on the Hide.

Not sure what's up with the "similar threads" thing. Look at the dates on them. Should have been named "if you're bored or new, here are some threads you can Necro post in"

he had expert fbi training, no doubt.

Ffp338zwlvgI.jpeg