• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Buris XTRII 3-15x 50mm FFP with SCR Illuminated reticle - rings, level and Caps

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    Buris XTRII 3-15x 50mm FFP with better SCR Mil Illuminated reticle - with rings, level and ADDMOUNT flip caps and extra $225 value.. all included

Asking $650 for everything - Ships from San Mateo CA.. thats like buying this 1k scope for under $400

Have the original box.. Hardly used - on a spare hunting gun! GREAT FOV!!

Unknown-24.jpeg

Unknown-26.jpeg

Unknown-27.jpeg

Unknown-25.jpeg

Last edited:
    Interested in any trades or partial trades? This would go great on my hunting rig but I’m low on funds at the moment

Interested in any trades or partial trades? This would go great on my hunting rig but I’m low on funds at the moment

Mostly I need the cash. It was on a spare hunting rifle but I am selling off stuff to help pay for some of the new the targets I bought for our matches

Dropped the price --- wow this is by far the very best deal on the Hide

Asking $650 for everything + shipping - Ships from San Mateo CA.. thats like buying this 1k scope for under $400