• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kentucky Tactical

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2023
Kentucky
Use code KYTAC for 10% off your purchase at Burn Proof Gear. This code will work every time guaranteed.
Burn Proof Gear makes quality stuff and it's made in America. Their suppressor covers are the best on the market in their price range.

Are you associated with the manufacturer? Interesting that you just joined and are promoting their products. Would suggest that you read the site rules.

I'm an affiliate, just spreading the message and the savings, thought it would be a good gesture. I'm a YouTuber. My channel was based on suppressors (namely Form 1's) so it's a focus of mine. I appreciate the products from Burn Proof and I'm a big fan. Hope it helps someone save a little.

I'm an affiliate, just spreading the message and the savings, thought it would be a good gesture. I'm a YouTuber. My channel was based on suppressors (namely Form 1's) so it's a focus of mine. I appreciate the products from Burn Proof and I'm a big fan. Hope it helps someone save a little.
Channel?

So you are getting a cut from burn proof.

No, they send me products to review sometimes and offer my viewers or anyone that uses my code a 10% discount. My channel isn't quite large enough to "get a cut of the profit". I wish I did. I'm happy with my viewers getting a discount and it helps my channel with content when they send me items to review. Obviously if my original post goes against any rules I'm fine with it being removed.

I for one sure am glad we've got all these hall monitors around here... I know I feel safer.

God this place has turned into such a fucking cult!
Whoever uses the code saves money. I thought that would be something that was welcomed by the members. A sticky full of coupon codes to various relative sites would be a pretty big perk to all members.

Reactions: AMGtuned and J-Ham
Use code KYTAC for 10% off your purchase at Burn Proof Gear. This code will work every time guaranteed.
Burn Proof Gear makes quality stuff and it's made in America. Their suppressor covers are the best on the market in their price range.
If you're going to advertise your gear on the Hide, you're going to need a commercial account. Please resolve this, or your posts will be deleted in 24hrs.

Reactions: msgriff
I feel like I’m in an elementary school. Everybody ratting on each other. Ridiculous.

And yet you disregard that they are breaking the established rules. ...How liberal of you...
Too funny…. Guy joins the forum and the first reply is someone reporting him…

Yes, such a welcoming forum. Great job guys!

If you're going to advertise your gear on the Hide, you're going to need a commercial account. Please resolve this, or your posts will be deleted in 24hrs.
Would you mind to clarify what he’s doing wrong? I read it as he’s plugging for a company he likes not his gear or making a profit off their sales. Am I missing something? Just trying to understand the rules. Thanks.

Would you mind to clarify what he’s doing wrong? I read it as he’s plugging for a company he likes not his gear or making a profit off their sales. Am I missing something? Just trying to understand the rules. Thanks.
Based on several PM's to several members, it appears he's pushing people to a product via discount codes. This sounds like an effort to skirt the advertising rules here. I am giving him time to explain the situation before I delete his content, and depending on the response, ban him. We see this stuff all the time. Just another day on the Hide...

Reactions: db2000
Too funny…. Guy joins the forum and the first reply is someone reporting him…

Yes, such a welcoming forum. Great job guys!
Do you understand how many people "join the forum" and on their first posts, are pushing a product, who they end up being affiliated with the product or business? I'm asking him to explain himself (we've had a few who honestly didn't know any better, but this one doesn't appear that way).

As to welcoming, you (and your moral high ground bullshit) are about to receive one as well. I really don't have the time or patience to deal with someone who puts little, if any, effort in maintaining this forum, and then wants to critique those that do. Think really fucking hard about if, or how, you respond, because today I'm outta fucks to give.

The OP, Kentucky Tactical, states that he is an affiliate of the company that he links to and posts the coupon code "KYTAC" (Kentucky Tactical). That's an indicator that he will receive compensation, monetarily or otherwise, from the linked company for every purchase using the code "KYTAC". Commercial Supporters on this site pay to be such. They may offer the same or competing products that the OP linked to. They should expect some privilege for being a Commercial Supporter, like not having to compete with shills. The OP would have been more than welcome to start a thread about suppressor covers without trying to sell them, instead of his first 4 posts trying to skirt the rules and sell them.