• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris customer service EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

2clicks

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Less than 1 month turn around on my Burris 3x12 XTR repair!!!! I busted the illumination knob and dented the end of my scope. They fixed it all no charge!!! Returned and repaired in less than a month. Just wanted to let everyone know my experience with the USA based company!!! Plus it always held zero and I'm a douche bag for beating it up. Thanks Burris!

Re: Burris customer service EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

+1 for Burris customer service! I own 2 of their scopes, 1 pair of binos and 1 spotting scope. I did some damage to one of the scopes and the binos while crawling around on the high prairie while on a Pronghorn hunt in Wyoming a couple of years ago and even though it was my fault they stood behind the lifetime warranty on their products. I will be purchasing more of their products in the near future.