• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris Fullfield II Tactical 4.5 x14

mochiles

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2009
Florida
i was wondering if anyone has any experience with these scopes? My brother is looking at these for his Rem 700 VS in 308. I wanted to see what people thought about Burris' quality at least for the price.

Thanks in advance,

Drew

Re: Burris Fullfield II Tactical 4.5 x14

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doctor Doom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was wondering if anyone has any experience with these scopes? My brother is looking at these for his Rem 700 VS in 308. I wanted to see what people thought about Burris' quality at least for the price.

Thanks in advance,

Drew </div></div>

Can you use Burris and Tactical in the same sentence? Thats Like using AK47 and Precision together.

Re: Burris Fullfield II Tactical 4.5 x14

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are better choices I'll leave it at that. </div></div>

What might be some better choices he could consider?