• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris hooked me up.........and my Falcon is bent

HBARLeatherneck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2009
South East Wyoming
Well, in a previous thread the topic was an egw rail and burris rings not mounting straight. Yesterday my wife went in with my "broken" rings. Martin in tech support gave my wife a new set of rings, no problem. Only this set didnt work either. So today I went down there with my rifle and an AR. We tried several mount and ring configurations, only to find out my Falcon 5.5-25x50 is bent. They spent quite a bit of time helping me. And it wasnt even their problem. Will Falcon do anything at all about a bent scope? Or am I just out of luck? Either way, the people at Burris are good to go.

To clarify, there was nothing wrong with the Burris rings. Nothing wrong with the EGW mount, and nothing wrong with my Savage. Just my new scope sadly.

Re: Burris hooked me up.........and my Falcon is bent

Bent? As in bent how or where on the scope? Was it always this way or was there a time when the scope/rings were fine?

the bend looks to be in the tube an inch before the bell. no, it never shot right. i mounted it, tried to sight it in and the realized i am blind. the rifle is fine and the rings and base are fine. i dont know if i bent the scope or if it came that way. i sent an email to the supplier. unfotunately i dont have the funds to buy another scope now.

seller on arfcom who is an importer

Mitchell Ordinance
1600 State Street
Houston, Texas 77007

i of course had to krylon it right away. so now i doubt there is anyway it will be resolved in my favor.