• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris RT-15

What would you compare them to from other manufacturers? I have a 6-24 athlon midas tac and I want less magnification. Like a do all scope. Any tracking guarantee?

What would you compare them to from other manufacturers? I have a 6-24 athlon midas tac and I want less magnification. Like a do all scope. Any tracking guarantee?

Burris has a Forever Warranty on their entire line. It covers everything.

I'm not sure what it will compare to honestly. I'm a little vague on what is out there from a competition perspective at that price point. I do know they are pretty feature loaded. And if they are anything like the RT6 1-6, they are going to be one of the best offerings on the market in their price.

Love my RT6. Curious what the parallax goes down to on this one. The description said:

"Shooters from air gunners to long-range rifle enthusiasts will enjoy the featured front focal plane SCR 2 MIL dot reticle, zero click stop adjustment, and the integrated, adjustable throw level for a custom fit."

Leaves me hopeful it adjusts down to 10-25 yards or so. Might be a great option for a 22.

Reactions: Davesnothere
On the website there wasn’t any specs, did I miss where they were?

Here’s the specs from midway USA thanks FrozenMinnesotan

Attachments

• EB5C87F8-821B-4F8D-B757-31586A5B0A5A.png
    EB5C87F8-821B-4F8D-B757-31586A5B0A5A.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 838F1129-2D3B-45C2-8F60-3EF83695AC13.png
    838F1129-2D3B-45C2-8F60-3EF83695AC13.png
    658.7 KB · Views: 82
The specs are there on the Burris website.

Go to Tactical Scopes
>RT6 Long Range
>View Details
>scroll down to Specifications and swipe left

Wasn't working on my phone when I first looked. Went to midway for the specs but on the desktop it works just fine on burris' website

Reactions: Birddog6424
Anyone have the rt 15? Wondering how they are working out?

My shooting partner bought an RT25 for his rimfire rifle.

The glass is fantastic for its price point. I think people are really going to love that aspect. Its nice to have the SCR2 reticle. And I like the locking top turret.

It doesn't have a lot of elevation (18 mils) but enough for 99% of what it will be used for. I am going to pick one up in tne spring for a 6.5 Creedmoor that I have.

My shooting partner bought an RT25 for his rimfire rifle.

The glass is fantastic for its price point. I think people are really going to love that aspect. Its nice to have the SCR2 reticle. And I like the locking top turret.

It doesn't have a lot of elevation (18 mils) but enough for 99% of what it will be used for. I am going to pick one up in tne spring for a 6.5 Creedmoor that I have.
Am looking at a XTR 2 3-15that is on sale for $674 How does this new scope compare to the XTR line?

Am looking at a XTR 2 3-15that is on sale for $674 How does this new scope compare to the XTR line?

The XTR2 is a 34mm tube, illumination, and has more elevation.

The RT has a 30mm tube, a 56mm objective (25×) locking top turret, capped or uncapped side turret, an adjustable mag ring cattail, grid reticle and 15 yard parallax.

The XTR2 is a 34mm tube, illumination, and has more elevation.

The RT has a 30mm tube, a 56mm objective (25×) locking top turret, capped or uncapped side turret, an adjustable mag ring cattail, grid reticle and 15 yard parallax.
same optical quality?

Has anyone gotten some time behind a RT15? I like the lower profile knobs and the weight. Are the turrets locking?

I would love to play with the 15x. Im getting ready to order one and the temptation to get the 15x instead of the 25x is pretty high. My understanding is they are locking turrets on both windage and elevation on both models.

And I agree, at 13" and <24ozs, that 15x is light and compact.