• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris Signature Rings

sapper12b

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 25, 2009
Wyoming
Has anyone used Burris Signature Rings with the Pos-Align Offset Inserts? I have a scope that I have ran out of adjustment and need to shim or something.

Re: Burris Signature Rings

Watched the video on their site and they look great. How close do you get on target before you start using the scope windage and elevation?

I have several sets and like them a lot. I have 2 sets on Rugers where that's really the only option for me to get 20 minutes angle on my scopes.

I have a set of 30mm Sig rings # 420581 matte black high if your interested.
I need a set of Sig Z rings 30mm.

I have them on a couple rifles, have held steady and dont bang up the scope, the inserts work great IMO to get your scope centered up, I used mine to shim the scope to get more usable minutes out of the scope.

Thanks for all of your comments they were all very helpfull. Yote I would like to take you up on those but all I have are 1" scopes.

Maybe you could use thicker shims lol
I've not had a problem with them even with some heavy hitters.