• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Burris thermal is there a better choice before I buy

408w

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
Western ny
Before I buy the Burris BTS 35 thermal scope I wanted to check that I am making the best choice for my intended use and price range.

Use: night time hunting. 90% of which 50-100 yards. 10% up to 200 maybe 250ish. Reason for going with the 35 vs the 50mm model is field of view is very important to me at short range. Probably use it 15-20 nights a year.

Price point: I can buy one new for $1698 + tax and shipping.

Willing to pay more but these seem durable and decent quality from the reviews out there. Is the super Yoter the next step up in available options out there? Is it worth double the price. I am looking for some input to make the right decision.

Clip-on user here, have shot plenty of hogs and coons with mine. It is not the Ferrari of thermal, but based on your description it will work just fine.

Lots of options between a BTS 35 a Super Yoter. I will send you my contact info.