• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris Xtr 2

Wow... I’m all for sharing opinions, but this is like the 4th XTR thread in the last 4 days...

Google “XTR snipershide”

You’re welcome

Reactions: D_TROS
conclusion i drew from my thread is swfa or xtr2 or just wait for a xtr3

Dont worry you will always find Dick heads Like @VegasHKShooter on here. Who offers nothing of significance to your question other than some bull shit you did wrong. Yes you can absoulutley run a Burris XTR2 in PRS. They track well, and every scope company has had a scope go down. Get out and run a match that is the most important thing you can do. Shoot shoot shoot. Buy the way my expirence is that I run Nightforce ATacR mil c, shmidt PM2 , and 4 burris xtrs 2's.

Reactions: Islas82 and D_TROS
I have an XTR II 3-15X. Used it for PRS and long range shooting. Very happy with it. Tracks, clear, good reticle (to me it isn't busy). Well built and has held up well. For the money, it is a good scope IMHO.