• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Burris XTR 3 5.5-30x56 USA MADE SCR Mil (Like New)

screaminweasil

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2018
USA
$950 shipped lower 48
PayPl Friend (NO comments with payment please!!!, i'll obviously be looking out for and keeping track of the payment. You don't need to write "thanks for the scope")

Very lightly used, Like New condition. A tiny bit of dust magnified in photos.
Excellent glass quality and field of view. Tracked perfectly with very light use. Less than 200 rounds at the range with a .223

UIYuckC.jpg

RCONWST.jpg

dU5dcHn.jpg

xtK1HRv.jpg

DWzxboR.jpg

dDrB1Xz.jpg

Z0Gulof.jpg

giq18mS.jpg

DFIoApa.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CJC73
Thanks for the kind words Fellas. You were both great to work with as buyers. I have a scope collecting addiction and thus, the sale of many scopes throughout my life. Wish I could keep them all, (Don't have enough rifles).

I have one last XTR3 identical to this one and the one jbell snagged. It will also probably be up for sale soon.

I think we need to "Ban" Scott at libertyoptics.com (HAHA, kidding.......Scott's the best, just not on my wallet). While were at it........"Doug" from Cameralandny needs to go as well.;)