• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris XTR 3i wait time

wpeach1912

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2020
Has anyone ordered one direct from Burris recently? I ordered an XTR 3i 3.3-18 in June and they said end of July. I haven’t heard anything about order status since. Just curious what other people are seeing for wait time.

I’ve got the 5-25 on order direct from Burris. Ordered 7/13..they told me it was out of stock but expecting to be shipping sometime September so fingers are crossed they ship soon but it sounds like you’ve been waiting longer than I have so that’s not what I needed to see!

Not exactly the same but I ordered a Pro in May and had it beginning of July. Did they authorize your card when you placed the order? They always authorize it then and when it ships is when they actually settle the charge.

They pulled the authorization on my cc same day as order was placed and sent me a confirmation email

Not exactly the same but I ordered a Pro in May and had it beginning of July. Did they authorize your card when you placed the order? They always authorize it then and when it ships is when they actually settle the charge.

Yeah I got the authorization as well and a confirmation. I contacted their customer support again today and they said they’re getting a shipment of the 3.3-18s in this week and they should ship to customers later this month