• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Burris XTR III 5.5-30x56

FredHammer

FAFOIST
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2006
    CONUS
    Like new, no flaws Burris XTRIII 5.5-30x56.
    Includes two windage caps. Sunshade, lens caps, everything that came stock. No scope ring marks. Just trying to uniform my reticles. Big FOV & crystal glass!
    $1200 $1050 shipped. No trades.
    USA 🇺🇸 made model!

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0410.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

Last edited:
    Well if you get to a point where you don't get it moved and an XRS II 4.5-30x50 H59 interests you in a swap feel free to reach out. I love mine, but can't put it on my 22 b/c it doesn't parallax down to 50....only about 70 yards. My dad gets infinitely confused with the H59 moving hold over hashes....every single range trip. Recently swapped the XRS II to a Sightron SVIII with LRM which alleviates the H59 confusion for him. The SCRmil is a reticle that would work for dad....plus parallax....plus mag. And if not no biggie good luck with your sale.

The SCR MIL is definitely a clutter free reticle. I have two DMRs H59 HDMR, and the new one that is close to it in the DMR3.

How's the glass compared to the gen 2.

Doc

Not even the same thing. The II's used to strain my eyes when looking through them and I couldn't go back to one if I tried. The III's don't bother me at all.

How's the glass compared to the gen 2.

Doc
    I had a Gen II 5-25X50. Nothing to get excited about. I compared this XTR III to an ATACR 7-35, and I was hard pressed to see a difference when looking at targets a mile and more. I love the scope, but I stopped shooting ELR and the reticle is too thin for my old man eyes under 20X.

Reactions: Doc68