• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Burris xtr iii good street price?

z7.jled

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2014
Tampa, FL
Found a local shop thst has a sale for xtriii’s

$1289 for the 3-18
$1360 for the 5-30.

I was going to get a leupold mk5 or bushnell xrsiii for a 223 build but now I’m looking at these prices and debating a Burris instead
They also have slashed prices of the xtrii’s

What say you? Buy a Burris and if so, what xtr iii?

I just paid 1600 for my 2nd 5-30 SCR2 mil. It is the best value I have found, and I've tried MK5, Trij Tenmile, Cronus, Razor G2, NX8, ATACR. Updated model with illumination and other upgrades coming soon for more money, which might be the reason for the sale. Go for it.

Thats a great price! Sales on the XTR3 are pretty solid, vendors aren't having any difficulty moving them, so I'm pretty surprised to see them that low..

I would have a hard time choosing between the MK5-3.6-18, and the XTRIII 3-18 for the same price. One being cheaper than the other would make it an easy choice for me.

Reactions: z7.jled
Those are cheap if they have the SCR2, either would be a good buy.

Cool, I thought it was a good deal, I’ll go tomorrow and pick one up, leaning 3-18 for compactness, might do 5-30 though,

I think they are all scr1 mil or Moa, if they have a scr2 then it’s a no brainer

Sales flyer for prices, it is center target shooting range in London, Kentucky for anyone who wants to go, just leave me a
Mil based scope if y’all charge over tonight 😂

Attachments

• A2BA80CE-6B64-4F61-A995-F02C66AD55DD.jpeg
    A2BA80CE-6B64-4F61-A995-F02C66AD55DD.jpeg
    515.1 KB · Views: 118
Cool, I thought it was a good deal, I’ll go tomorrow and pick one up, leaning 3-18 for compactness, might do 5-30 though,

I think they are all scr1 mil or Moa, if they have a scr2 then it’s a no brainer

Sales flyer for prices, it is center target shooting range in London, Kentucky for anyone who wants to go, just leave me a
Mil based scope if y’all charge over tonight 😂

The XTRII prices look right about where they usually are. Thats still a good price on the III, even for the SCR. I've never seen one that cheap with the SCR2.

I have two scopes strictly for hunting with the SCR and like it.

Last edited:
Picked up a 3-18 scr-1 mil scope,

It will start its life on a 223 for my kids, who knows where it will finally end up, would make a great optic for a Semi auto,

Think you got a great scope at a really great price! Haven't seen anything that good in my findings

That's a good price for the 3.3-18, and a great price on the 5.5-30 (for any reticle). If I could find that locally I'd probably buy a 5.5-30 and push something out of the safe.