• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Burris XTR III with *Illuminated* SCR 2 Mil

Hesperidins

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2018
An Illuminated SCR 2 Mil is not available, as many of you surely know. But, it's what I want. I reached out to Burris asking if it ever would be and they vaguely responded that it will "in 2021".

Just thought I'd share.

Good deal. Thanks for sharing, I too am interested in an illuminated version.
Too bad the timing won't work for me. I'm shopping now and plan to buy in the next several weeks.

If things go well for me the rest of the year I plan on getting one when they become available. I really like my 4 XTR IIs so I should love the new and improved version

I think the only thing that would get me out of my 5-25 SCR Mil would be the SCR 2 reticle...are any of you guys currently on an XTR III?

They're really dragging their feet on releasing an illuminated version.

Too slow imho.
ive moved on to another brand because of it.

Too slow imho.
ive moved on to another brand because of it.
What have you moved to?
I'm still holding out hope for this scope as every other similar option in the price range has a compromise or a deal breaker (for me anyway).

Reactions: Chasing3
Trijicon and most recently Delta Stryker

Rumors have been it would be around SHOT Show time which I think would have been next week. Would love to hear news soon that it is finally here, but have waited two years for “it’s coming”.