• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Burris XTR3 3.3-18x w/ ARC rings

hot loads B==D - - -
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2011
Houston, TX
43BF434D-9DD6-475B-94E0-E635DC9B0AAB.jpeg
For sale is a used at two matches Burris XTR3 3.3-18x SCR2 MIL. The scope will include a set of ARC M-Brace rings (34mm, 1.10” height) and a Scope Chap. The rings and chap are $240 total. I will also throw in a Burris brand throw lever.
The scope body is good to go as well as the glass. Turret spins nicely once I cleaned out the crap inside on the cap that was on there from the assembly line.
$1050 shipped to the lower 48. No trades or parting of the rings or chap.
As a note, the sunshade will have to be removed for shipping so the elastic drawstring on the chap will have to be cut. 1.5mm elastic strings can be found on Amazon as a replacement.
PP F&F..
(Cole Tac cheat sheet not included)

Last edited:
Reactions: Richc211
View attachment 7859223For sale is a used at two matches Burris XTR3 3.3-18x SCR2 MIL. The scope will include a set of ARC M-Brace rings (34mm, 1.10” height) and a Scope Chap. The rings and chap are $240 total. I will also throw in a Burris brand throw lever.
The scope body is good to go as well as the glass. Turret spins nicely once I cleaned out the crap inside on the cap that was on there from the assembly line.
$1050 shipped to the lower 48. No trades or parting of the rings or chap.
As a note, the sunshade will have to be removed for shipping so the elastic drawstring on the chap will have to be cut. 1.5mm elastic strings can be found on Amazon as a replacement.
PP F&F..
(Cole Tac cheat sheet not included)
Price lowered to $1025 shipped.

Sold to @Jcreid06

For feedback purposes:
Sold- 5/8/22
Paid- 5/8/22
Item boxed up and labeled to the provided shipping address- 5/8/22
Buyer notified of tracking number- 5/8/22
Package dropped off at UPS Store and sent buyer picture of drop off receipt- 5/9/22
Scope delivered to shipping address- 5/11/22

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcreid06